How Has COVID-19 Affected Young Children’s Activity?
We provide football classes for toddlers suitable for boys and girls as young as 2 years, with no previous experience of playing football before. All of our classes take place within a safe environment at local schools. You’ll find experienced coaches who can help your child to explore their full potential within football.
How Often Does My Child Have to Attend the Football Classes?
Your child can join one of our classes on a one-off basis or every week, the choice is yours! All sessions are tailored to suit both parents and children’s requirements as we understand due to commitments, parents and children may want to attend occasionally while others prefer regular weekly sessions.
Reasons to Try SoccerDays Football Classes
We have collated a list of reasons why you should give us a try and watch your child develop each week!
- Our classes give your child an opportunity to interact with other children outside of their school.
- We ensure children get a sense of belonging. The football coaching will teach them the basic skills that they need to play football as well as being active and making new friends.
- Our classes are suitable for boys & girls aged between 2-7 years old. Our purpose is to promote physical activity in your child whilst building social skills, fitness and confidence.
- We teach kids all kind of football skills in a very short time, and it can take as little as a few weeks to see real improvements made by your child.
- We make sure that are classes are very safe for kids through fun activities that help develop a wide range of skills that your child with build on with each class.
How Can Your Classes Help Develop My Child?
The SoccerDay’s method has been developed by football coach professionals that know how to train kids aged between 2 & 7 through games specially designed to help your child learn in the easiest possible way whilst having fun! If you want more information about our range of football classes, you can visit our class descriptions page.
What’s the Recommended Amount of Football Classes Per Month?
At SoccerDays, we don’t apply any pressure to parent’s or kids to attend weekly classes. We recommend regular sessions each month to keep fitness, health and social skills improving. Our recommendation would be 2 classes per month to ensure consistency in the development of your child.